The Low Road
Set in the world of the 1970s automobile industry, The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game which follows a team of corporate spies dedicated to the protection (and appropriation) of game-changing industry secrets. Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, “The Low Road” will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
- A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
- A fully-voiced cast of characters
- Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
- Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue written by award-winning playwright Leif Oleson-Cormack
- A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
- Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
- Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
- Over 15+ first person puzzle sequences